Friday 22 January 2010

1st Challenge Card

This blog is full of firsts for me, and this is no exception as I am entering my first ever challenge. Allsortschallenge this week is PINK and BROWN and I hope this card fits the bill. I used an old papertake sketch and can also enter for this weeks as the challenge is PINK. So its not only my first challenge but my second as well.



Ingredients
Paper: Shabby Princess "Toast & Jam" (love that name)
Brown Card: Craftwork Cards "Choc Block"
Image: Digistampboutique "Coco"
Medium: Copics, glossy accents and stickles

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Your card fits the bill beautifully!!

You have coloured your image perfectly and used such gorgeous papers.

Thank you for choosing Allsorts for your first challenge entry and sharing such a lovely creation. I hope you will join us again.

Love Jules xx