Saturday 2 January 2010

Hello

This is my very first post on my very first blog. I decided that my New Year resolution was to start a blog and as I have never kept to any before I didn't expect to be starting this tonight. All I have to do now is work out how to post a picture and I will be laughing!



Well loading a picture was simple. If only everything in life was. I have listed the items I used to create this card below, if you would like additional details, please feel free to leave a comment.

Cardstock : Co'redinations
Designer Papers : Shabby Princess "Cozy Sweater"
Image : Tiddlyinks "Love at First Byte"


1 comment:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Congrats!! A new blog...what a big step!!! You don't know it yet, but you just started a big new obsession....LOL

If you want to play with backgrounds and such for you blog, you can google thecutestblogontheblock and they have tons of free stuff for making a blog fun. :)

Best of luck as you start on this new journey. :)