Saturday 13 March 2010

It's Saturday - Yay

I love Saturdays, always have always will, it's the only day of the week when you don't have to go to bed early, I know you could argue this about a Friday night but I am always shattered after a busy week so Saturday is my late night of choice.

I made a card last night with a new download from Pink Petticoat, it is on special offer at the moment but it finishes tomorrow. I have tons of Pink Petticoat kits and everything on this card, except the gems and backing card is from there. This is a quicker version of the card I made the other evening and I couldn't work out what was different except then I saw the ribbon still lying on my desk and I thought aarrggh, too late to try and put it on now.


Ingredients
Image: Pink Petticoat " Diva Doodles"
Paper: Pink Petticoat
CardStock: Papermill & DCWV "Metallic Stack"



No comments: