Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Card day 5

Back to the christmas cards again lol. I mentioned a while ago that I was dieting and had lost a bit of weight well I have now lost 42 pounds or 3 stone. I still can't believe it and although I feel fitter I don't think I look any different lol. It still amazes me that I can fit into clothes that I never thought I would wear again. I hope no-one minds me mentioning it here but I thought if I put it on my blog I may stick to it better.


Ingredients
Image: Pink Petticoat "Tiny Christmas Treasures"
Papers: Summertime designs "Winter Wonderland"

2 comments:

coops said...

hiya amanda.1st massive well done on your weight loss, wow 3 stone.i bet you look fantastic.
stunning card too.i love the penguin and your backing paper is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

pickle said...

A super cute card and HUGE congratulations on the weight loss. I am always battling with my weight so I know how hard it can be. Well done you xx