Tuesday 7 December 2010

Another Birthday Card

Well I spent the weekend making birthday cards and I had five to do so they took some time lol. I posted the first one yesterday and today is the turn of the second one. I have used a new Beau image from Digistamp boutique and she is a dream to colour. I have used her three times on the cards I made this weekend so you will be seeing a bit more of her. Used my bow easy again and this time went for a double bow, not easy to see in the picture but effective irl.


Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique "Beau"
Papers: Nit Wit "Butterfly Kisses Too"

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.fab sassy image and i love the pink colours :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x