Saturday 11 December 2010

Final Beau Image - well until after Christmas

It's my last Beau image until after Christmas at least, need to finish the money wallets and christmas cards and not long left to get it all done. This card is for my cousin, she isn't a pink girl and I decided to go for different colours on this one and must say i really like it. Used Summer Driggs papers and cardstock I already had in my stash, used glitter and glossy accents as well. Really pleased with the hair again and can see me using this technique a lot. The Beau images are the special offer for December and at £2.45 for three it is a fab bargain.

Ingredients
Image : Digistamp Boutique "Beau"
Papers : Summer Driggs "Dryer Lint at Tiffanys"

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card :o) Love the papers and image - great colours. Thanks for helping with my Cricut question! Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, another gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x