Saturday 8 January 2011

Thank you - Baby

Hi All
Well I am back with another card, had a bit of a crafting evening and made 4 cards in total, bit of a record for me. Went with an old trusted style but seems to work for me. Now the mojo is returning will have to start using sketches and entering challenges again.

I made this card for my friend, I really enjoyed making it and I hope she likes it. i seem to be using Digistamp Boutique images a lot lately, maybe it is because they are such a joy to colour and look so effective.

Ingredients
Papers: Nit Wit " Baby Boy"
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

5 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love the fab image and beautiful papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely! Love that cute rabbit! Kim

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous Amanda, fabbie image and beautiful colour too!!
Thanks ever so much for your lovely comment on my card sweetie, i really appreciate it :o)
hugs and xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, another gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the punch detail. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So utterly cute - love the paper piecing/colours...Thanks so much for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique Monthly Comp again Amanda....Sally-Ann :)