Sunday 20 February 2011

Another leaving card and sad farewell

I made this leaving card for one of my good friends at work, she left whilst I was off ill so didn't blog her card until after she received it. I will miss our lunchtime chats and her wicked sense of humour she always seemed to lighten the mood.

Anyway onto the card, used a pink petticoat image and as pink is her favourite colour there didn't seem to be a reason not to use it.

Ingredients
Image: Pink Petticoat
Papers: Summer Driggs



4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Amanda, love the image and all the PINK :o) Lisa x

Enfys said...

Aww, that's gorgeous Amanda, bet she loved it.
hugs
Enfys x

pickle said...

What a super card Amanda .. you have coloured her perfectly xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

A lovely card. Your image is coloured so beautifully.

You left a lovely comment on my blog at the weekend asking about the nail heads I use from Josy Rose.

To begin with I used to glue them on with a Hi Tack glue but once I started using them loads and loads I invested in the hot fix wand. Much quicker.

Using the glue can be quite fiddly.

Hope this helps.

Love Jules xx