Sunday 6 November 2011

Happy Birthday Tracy

Today is one of my playday friends birthday's and I wanted to wish her a very happy birthday. Now Tracy loves lots of embellies but as this had to get there by post there aren't any...hope she still likes it.

I made her card using one of Sylvia Zet's images, I fell in love with this cutie as soon as I saw her and could n't wait to get her so why then did I wait so long to colour her in and make a card lol.

Ingredients
Image: Sylvia Zet Digi (bought from Cuddly Buddly but they don't seem to have them anymore)
Papers: Nit Wits 'Pinky Shears"
Cardstock: Co'oredeinations

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh just so pretty Amanda! Gorgeous colours and I love this image, I really must get her :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

So cute Amanda....love the image and pretty layout too...

have a lovely afternoon....hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

beautiful card amanda.i love your pretty colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I am sure your friend will love this .. .. after all it is gorgeous!!

Love that sweet image and your great colour choices.

Love Jules xx