Saturday 3 December 2011

Happy Birthday Tanya

It's another playday birthday today, I posted Tanya's card earlier in the week so I hope she has got it. I decided to use a digistamp boutique image and an ashamed to say it is the first time I have used it.

I must apologise for the awful quality of my photo's at the moment it always seems to be dark and they all seem a little blue. Not quite got the hang of photo editing and no time at the moment to practise so blue tinged they are.

Ingredients:
Image: Digistamp Boutique "Archie"
Button: Dress it up
Papers: Nit Wit "Promises"
Cardstock: Stampin up "perfect plum"


6 comments:

Di said...

A real cutie here Amanda - love the fish bones, that tells a story! The light is truly awful right now for piccies - I do recommend a daylight lamp if you're in time to send a note to Santa :)) Anyhow, I just love your card, and I'm sure Tanya will have loved it! Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Lots of lovely posts from you since you returned.

You have certainly been very busy.

Love the Christmas baby cards and the layout on this one is great. Cute image and embellishments too.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, Archie is such a cute kitty! Love your layout Amanda.
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab colours and the image is really cute :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

A really sweet card Amanda, lovely CAS design and such an adorable image! Thanks for the good luck wishes for James today...I'm so nervous for him lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Wishcraft said...

So cute :o) Fab image, love the layout and papers too. Isn't it irritating trying to get decent photos at the moment?! Lisa x