Saturday 24 March 2012

Another CD card

I don't think I have ever mentioned before but I have a cousin Amanda so in this family there are two of us, how scary is that. I was nine when she was born and she was so tiny so from that day on I was big Amanda and she is Little Amanda. It seems funny now calling her Little Amanda when she is 33 and has three adorable kids lol.

She like me adores anything with bears and the me to you bears are no exception. I got the first me to you cd and must admit to having the 2nd on my wish list. I used the backing papers, one of the decoupage sheets and a tag (although I cut the tag shape off) to make this card. The embossing folder is a new Papermania one called tri-boss buttons, it has really deep embossing that has different layers of depth to it, it is part of the new boofle range and there is a patchwork one as well that I may need to get now.

Ingredients
Image: Digital Designer Me to You All Occasions
Paper & Sentiment : As Above
Gems: Every crafts a pound, dovecraft back to basics
Cardstock: Walmart

8 comments:

Di said...

Gorgeous card Amanda - or should that be big Amanda? And wow, that embossing folder is gorgeous - one for the wish list here! Have a super weekend! Di xx

Jo said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colour and love that embossing folder!hope you have a great weekend!
Jo x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda such a pretty card love the embossing folder. Will have to have a look at getting a me to you CD. Alison xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda,fab pretty colours and i love the tatty ted ;D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Hi Amanda - thank you so much for all your lovely comments :)

I confess, I now have the gorgeous buttons and patchwork embossing folders - I love them!

Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

adorable card amanda,hope you feeling better today,i have the patchwork embossing folder and its fab,x

Annette said...

Amanda this is so sweet, love the embossing. Hope you feel better soon xx

Laura said...

Hi Amanda, super card! Love the layout and the gorgeous papers and embossing!
Laura xx