Monday 5 March 2012

It must be March I see Daffodils

Hello All,
Back again with another image from the "The Next Big Thing" CD, this time it is for my aunt who loves Daffodils so as soon as I saw this I knew it was perfect for her. I loved colouring this image and having a ready coloured version to refer to helped a lot.

Sorry I haven't been around and commenting, it does seem as though I spend most of my time apologising for not being here but sometimes life gets in the way. Anyway this is a card making blog and you didn't stop by to hear all about me.

Ingredients
Image: Just Inklined "The Next Big Thing CD"
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Cardstock: Walmart
Buttons: Stash

5 comments:

Di said...

Hi Amanda!

Wow, this card is just so gorgeous! Sitting here quite gingerly today - I twisted my back the other evening doing all that hopping around practising my fencing moves - honestly! Ouch - but glad it made you smile :)

Di
xx

coops said...

so beautiful amanda.i love the daffodils and perfect spring colours :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

super spring card amanda,hope you managed to cope without me on sunday,missed everyone,x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

One very neat and beautiful card!

Love the daffodils and those cute little flower buttons.

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh gorgeous card Amanda! Lovely image and fab fresh spring colours :o) Lisa x