Saturday 21 April 2012

Congratulations and Jubilations

I have made this card for a lovely young lady at work who recently announced she is expecting her first baby, I was so pleased for her and wanted to let her know and what better way than with a card. Her favourite colour is fuchsia so pink petticoat to the rescue, I have used one of the new colour collection range and even paper pieced her dress.

I bought this stamp in the Elzybels closing down sale and have only used her once before so I am entering this into Lisa's Waste not Wednesday Challenge. Also the ribbon bow was from a box of chocolates so recycling as well lol, of  course it meant I had to eat the chocolates so as to free the ribbon but it was a small price to pay.

Ingredients
Image: Elzybells
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Cardstock: Fresh paint from Target
Embossing: Lattice from Stampin up

Challenges:
Waste not Wednesday - Lisa

10 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the papers....

kay said...

adorable card amanda and how selfless of you to eat the chocs to get the bow.....lol

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous card. love Alison xxx

Annette said...

Hi Amanda what a lovely person you are or are you like me and any excuse to make a card, love the colours on this and the bow finishes it off lovely.
Have a good weekend xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous...love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love the fab image and stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty colours! Juliexx

Donna said...

Beautiful and sweet card Amanda, love the papers and your fab paper piecing...such a cute card :) Donna ♥ x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

What a lovely card to celebrate lovely news.

I bet your colleague will be so chuffed with it.

Great paper choices and paper piecing.

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Lol I bought LOADS of stamps in the Elzybells closing down sale, and I'm still to use a lot of them... wish I'd bought even more while I had the chance though!

Your card is gorgeous! Fab image and love the colour and paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x