Wednesday 9 May 2012

WOYWW week 153

Hi everyone

It's that time of the week again for a snoop around the worlds crafty desks. I managed to visit and comment on quite a few of you last week but sadly didnt make it to everyone. Wanted to say a huge thank you for all the visits and comments I received. Check out lovely Julia's blog for the start of this journey.

Well it is back to reality this week, arrived home from Florida on Sunday to a very wet, cold and windy Britain. Certainly different to the weather we had left. We even had to put the heating on to. Anyway enough of the rambling and onto the desk lol.



So what can we see this week, it's not tidy that's for sure and I have been stamping and colouring since I got home. I had so many ideas that mojo went into overdrive lol. On my lappie there is a ready to assemble card just waiting for the glossy accented balloon to dry. Have been merrily cutting up scraps using my new dies. Saw a tutorial on Debby's blog for  using a grey marvy marker to go around the edge of cut out pieces and must say that it works a treat, thanks Debby.

Edited to add: I took this picture last night before a nasty fall and hospital visit so apologies if I don't get to visit you all this week.

18 comments:

Di said...

Oh no Amanda! Hope you're OK? We had panic here too as Len had a fight with some poultry shears - ouch. Always keep butterfly strips in the medicine cabinet :)

Don't even try blog hopping, just get better soon. Thank goodness it waited until you were home though.

Sending a big get well hug your way, Di xx

Unknown said...

If you have just returned from my state, Florida, you know it has been so very hot here. Now it's time to get back to creating, LOL. 103

Karen said...

A lovely creative work space, I love the look of your card that you are working on :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

Carmen said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you are OK?

Welcome back to Blighty! We arranged the rain and wind especially :)



Carmen #107

Helen said...

Wishing you all the best - hope everything is ok. take care. Helen 9

Hazel said...

Good to see you back - just wrap up warm! Lovely creative workspace - thanks for sharing - (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

kay said...

hi amanda,relieved to hear nothing is broken but tell hubby you need lots of tlc and crafting time,looking forward to sunday,see you then
have a fab crafty woyww
kay #28

CraftygasheadZo said...

Hope you're ok? Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

ScrappnBee said...

Oh! Hope that you get over your fall and are not hurt too bad! Will keep you in our prayers. Thanks for the peek at the desk. -Amanda x93

dottielottie said...

Oh dear, hope you are ok, you will have to take lots of crafting therapy lol. Love the art deco image and I see you are playing with your new stash. Enjoy.
Hugs
Lottie x
#174

Annette said...

wow Amanda i am loving the new goodies, hope your feeling much better after your fall. Can't wait to see all the new cards with your new stamps. Have fun xx

Di said...

Hi Amanda - hope you're feeling better today. Thanks for the little update - I also have the Eeyore mug BTW :) Di xx

Diana Taylor said...

Lots of lovely goodies to play with - what an organised desk you have! Thanks so much for stopping by my desk - hope you are ok after your fall.

Sarn said...

Oh you poor thing. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Your desk doesn't look TOO untidy.

Sending hugs. Thanks for visiting me.

Sarn xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! I sorry to hear of your fall, that's no good. I hope you heal up quick. There are lots of great things on your desk to play with.

Miriam said...

Lovely, creative desk. Thanks for sharing.
#97

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your fall and hope you're recovering nicely. What a way to end your holiday! Thanks for sharing and for visiting too. Liz at 138 x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh Amanda, as I'm a late visitor I hope to find you over the shock of your fall, and I hope relatively unhurt. Poor you. Feel better!