Saturday 4 August 2012

Pink Petticoat New Colours

I don't normally post about special offers etc but thought all you that love pink petticoat papers should know about this, Liz is changing the colour collection palette to remove the least favourite colours and introduce some new ones, I love the new colours but was sad to see a few of my favourites disappear.

If you like me have been dithering over buying a particular collection and want it in the original colours you will need to be quick as the collections are being updated soon, there is also a download that means you an get the new colours in all the existing collections for the bargain price of £8, I downloaded it this morning and my oh my it is huge and great value.

I am not connected with pp in any way except as a customer for over 6 years, infact pp were the first digital stamps and papers I bought so will always have a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Yes I agree .. ..the download is great value .. .. so many scrummy papers.

Looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Redland81 said...

Yes Amanda I gave in and bought them!! Jane