Friday 21 September 2012

Another driving test passed....

Well yesterday I have made a card for my cousin who passed her driving test recently, the roads will never be the same again lol.

I apologise about the awful picture but at the moment I seem to be making the card late at night and needing to get it in the post the next morning and as there is no real light until about lunchtime I will have to make do. I think I need to be a bit more organised as I didn't start this card until 10:30pm.

No inking on this one as there just wasn't time, you may recognise the papers from a card I made a while ago and some are the left over bits but I did need to print the large paisley one.

Ingredients
Papers: "Gypsy" Sassy Designs Inc
Cardstock: Snippet folder

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

Di said...

H Amanda! Aw, this is so sweet! Love the image and those papers are absolutely gorgeous.

You hadn't linked into the Playground so I just did it for you.

Hugs, Di xx

Hettie said...

Lovely card there Amanda. I usually take my pics first thing in the morning as I have trouble with photos in electric light.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab image and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

scrappymo! said...

What a great car5d...the recipient is going to love this.

kay said...

super card amanda,x

Bernie said...

Hi Amanda! Fab image, lovely papers, wonderful card! Love it!
Hugs
Bernie

Bonnie said...

How adorable, Amanda! Reminds me of when my girls started driving! They had that same smile on their faces!