Thursday 13 December 2012

And so it is Christmas

and the bulk card making begins, lets hope it's a good one...ok so I don't know anymore of the words lol. This year I decided to try and take the last minute panic and stress out of making cards for my play day buddies. I have used the same image and set of papers for each card and just changed the colour of the outfit and hair so that no two are the same. I really enjoyed trying new hair combos, I haven't gone wild and done pink or anything but I have tried to mix it up a bit. There are grey, black, brown, blond, red and even a strawberry blond lol.

I have used my much loved hexagon plate for the card base and used different papers from the set to create the background. An embossed sentiment and they are good to go. The image is one I bought ages ago from Tickled Pink stamps who have since closed their doors, however they are now being stocked by All that Scraps.

I haven't taken pictures of them all but enough to give you the general idea, just hope they like them too.

Strawberry Blonde - Y11, Y32, YR02, E33 & E50

Ash Blonde - E40, 41, 42

Ash Brown - E71, 74, 77

Brown - E23, 25, 27

Auburn - E08, 09, 19

Grey/Black - N5, 7, 9

Red - YR12, 15, 18

Yellow Blonde - YR20, 21, 24

Dark Brown - E43, 44, 47, 49

Very Dark Brown - E44, 47, 49


Ingredients
Image: "Lights Cherrie" Tickled Pink Stamps (no longer trading sorry)
Papers: "Naughty Christmas" Gennifer Burnett at Design House Digital (looks like the paper pack is gone - sorry again)
Cardstock: "White" Anna Marie, "Red" Papermill
Sentiment: "Big Christmas Wishes" Amy R


Thanks for looking

Amanda

4 comments:

Annette said...

and very gorgeous they all are, I love mine. I like the way you've made the lights glossy Brilliant xx

Tina said...

Thank you Amanda, I love my card, it so so pretty and I like the way you have used different papers in the background. Tinaxx

coops said...

these are gorgeous amanda.fab sweet image and your hexagon backing is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Hettie said...

Great cards Honey and love the background being a quilter!!
Have you done a purple plum one then? That is my new Christmas colour now! Tee Hee!
xx