Friday 18 January 2013

Rain, Shine or Snow

Well my mojo is definitely on holiday or lost, if anyone sees it can they please send it back as I have five cards to make before the weekend...eeek.

Anyway onto the card, I am loving these paper pads by MME that I got at Michaels, so much so that I am running out of some of the papers but that is ok cos then I get to buy more lol. 

I have used the current, I know the current sketch saturday sketch and must say I loved working with it. I always find sketches help when my mojo is on holiday although I am so slow normally they are out of date by the time I have finished the card but not this time so I get to enter...yeah...


Ingredients
Image: Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "Happy Hexagons" Papertrey ink
Papers: "All Dolled Up" MME
Cardstock: Walmart (left over from the guy card)


Challenges: Snippet Playground


11 comments:

kay said...

Don't know about missing mojo Amanda,your card is fab x

Di said...

Absolutely great card Amanda - and so perfectly matched as always.

Only 1" of snow in the Playground so far!

Hugs, Di xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda gorgeous card love the image. Alison xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab design and image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Amanda! Love the image and papers.
xx

Hettie said...

Great card and I too am a fan of MME papers!
Hugs
xx

Sarn said...

Well I love this card . . . not sure your mojo has done a runner really!

But if it has, come and join in with the snow stuff that's going on in the playground, then when you're pink and invigorated, I'm sure your mojo will come back xxxx

Steph said...

Gorgeous card- love the colours you've chosen and cute colouring of the image too. Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again next week! x

Darnell said...

Fabulous piecing and great take on the sketch, Amanda!

I just saw your comment over at Sam's that you are still suffering from a chest infection. I'm so sorry, sweetie. I am sending you healing thoughts and hope it goes away and Mr. Moe Joe comes back in its place!!

Hettie said...

Just got your message. Sorry to hear you have a chest infection. I truly feel your pain girl.
Sending a hug to you.
xx

Mrs A. said...

Would never think to out two such strikling different patterns together but these work perfectly.
Hugs Mrs A.