Thursday 21 March 2013

Fairy Wishes

I made this card for my MIL and didn't want to blog it until I knew she had seen it. I have used a pergamano fairy coloured with copics and this is the first time I have inked this stamp, such a delicate image and quite fiddly to colour but enjoyable none the less.

My MIL loves all things purple so I used the "Time for Tea" range from Nit wits and as they are left over from a previous card I get to enter the snippet playground...yeah...

Ingredients
Image: Pergamano
Papers: "Time for Tea" Nit Wit
Cardstock: "Perfect Plum" Stampin Up
Border: "Faux Crochet" MFT
Gems: clear and coloured with copics

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

kay said...

Very pretty card x

Doreen said...

Beautiful...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sarn said...

LOVE this. Such a nice image and I really like the shape of that die. xxx

Di said...

Hi Amanda - this is totally adorable - love the image and such pretty colours too. Two goes on the swings I think :) Hugs, Di xx

Donna said...

Sweet card Amanda, cute image and such pretty papers. Congrats on your card being featured over at Janey's, very well deserved :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.beautiful delicate colours and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

scrappymo! said...

So very delicate and pretty! Love that image!