Wednesday 24 April 2013

Dino Roar card

I can't believe that Ethan will be two this year, time seems to be passing at such an alarming rate. Last time I saw him he was really into dinosaurs and kept saying "wrooarr" so I thought I should make his birthday card with dinosaurs on it. The papers and colours are a bit older than I would have normally used but at least they are fairly bright. I made one dinosaur fluffy and one glossy to add a bit of texture. I have also used my new xcut star dies and I was able to use the ink around the edge method that is so effective,  next time though I think I will use my copic airbrush.


Ingredients:
Image: "Happy Day" the greeting farm
Papers: "Fabusaurus too" Nit Wit Collections
Cardstock: "terracotta tile" and "blueberry sky" both Papertrey Ink
Brad: Eyelet Outlet
Number cut on cricut with Billionaire cart

3 comments:

kay said...

This Is fab and perfect for a dinosaur mad lad x

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Amanda and just perfect! Ethan will love it!
xx

coops said...

stunning boys card amanda.fab image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx