Friday 19 April 2013

Penny Black and Sketch Saturday

I just realised that today is Friday doh! and I need to post my Sketch Saturday card before it is too late. I have used a fantastic Penny Black image one I have loved for a while after seeing it on Jules blog. I have used all offcuts to make the card and some small bits at that. Even the white mat has a stamped image on the back lol. I enjoyed this sketch and am trying my hardest to make a sketch card every week.

Ingredients
Image: Penny Black "Sugar Sweet Dream"
Papers: "Dolly" MME
Cardstock: "Simply Chartreuse" Papertrey Ink
Embossing: "Chevron" Stampin Up

Challenges: Snippet Playground

12 comments:

Sarn said...

CUTE with a Capital C! xxx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous with a Capital G! xxx

Niki Rowland said...

That is a super-cute card! Love the image and the papers you have used are just perfect. Love it! Thanks for joining in this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun...and have a fabulous weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda love your card that image is so cute. Good luck with the Challenge. Love Alison xx

kay said...

This is adorable and I need that stamp x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Amanda and a great take on the sketch!
xx

Bubbles said...

So so so very cute!
Bubbles
Playground entrant nos 21 & 23

Darnell said...

This is such a great image for the sketch, Amanda! Those sweet little meesies make me grin!!

Di said...

Super sweet - with a capital S :)) Great image there Amanda and love the snippets!

Hugs, Di xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.gorgeous colours and i love the sweet mice :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Yep .. .. those little mice are super cute aren't they .. .. and you have coloured them beautifully.

Love what you did with the sketch and your papers/snippets are gorgeous too.

I hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx