Tuesday 14 May 2013

Big birthday wishes

When I placed my first papertrey ink order last year I ordered the think big birthday sentiments, I knew they were large but had no idea of just how large they were going to be, they were so large they frightened me and I thought I would never use them but after seeing some cards on Jen's blog I decided to make the sentiment more of a focal point and hopefully it worked.

More of those MME snippets, very little left of this paper pad, have loved using it and even the smallest of scraps has been kept.



Ingredients:
Image: "polished to perfection" MFT and "think big favourites" papertrey ink
Papers: "blush" MME
Cardstock: black from snippet draw
Other: Black soot distress marker
Brads: papermania

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

Sarn said...

PERFECT! Great idea to make the large text more of a focal point. Love what you've done.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lynn said...

The large sentiment brings a lovely balance to your card. Cute image, and gorgeous paper. Lynn x

kay said...

On this is fabulous Amanda,love the sentiment x

coops said...

so gorgeous Amanda.i love the large sentiment and stunning design and image :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Fabulous Amanda! Love the large sentiment and I do so agree, the MME papers are gorgeous 'cos I use mine very frugally too. They do work so well with your lovely image - a super snippets make!

Hugs, Di xx

Anonymous said...

It worked perfectly!! Fantastic card and I love that image too.
xx

Cathy said...

Love your design Amanda, the large sentiment makes a great focal point :) Cathy x