Friday 19 July 2013

Thinking of You

Not my favourite card to make but a necessary one nonetheless. The last time I needed one I had to buy it as was too upset to make it so although I dislike making, giving and storing them I have made a sympathy card.

I have used a stamp and die set from MFT that came free in my goody bag, I followed the same principles as the card we made in Jody's class just changed the yellow for berrylicious.

I also used a new background stamp that I bought on a recent shopping trip with my good friend Jane, she took me to Dandie crafts in Treforest, wow that shop is packed full of goodies and I am surprised I only bought one thing, although I think a return trip is in order.



Ingredients:
cardstock:
   white: anna marie
   grey and blue: "steel blue" and "berrylicious" MFT stamps
ink: "steel blue" and "berrylicious" MFT stamps
Images: "Peaceful wildflowers"MFT stamps and pergamano butterflies
Background: "Worn Paint" Inkylicious
Dies: blueprints 3 MFT stamps

3 comments:

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. I don't think any of us like making these do we? I tend to make some when I don't need them and stash them away somewhere in the hope they never get used!
Craft shop? Treforest? Need to go search...
xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card although like you I don't like making these cards but as you get older you seem to need them more and more I usually have a couple made up but don't like to keep too many of them seems like a bad omen. Love Alison xx

coops said...

beautiful serene card Amanda.

xx coops xx