Monday 5 August 2013

Christmas Wrapping

Another Christmas card, there is no stopping me now, except I have four birthday cards and a new baby card I need to make, better get into gear. You can bet though as soon as I start on the birthday cards the christmas mojo will disappear.

I have also been enjoying paper piercing and the lovely effect but this time I decided to try piercing every other hole and running my pen along the lines afterwards and it really looks stitched and is much easier than learning to use a sewing machine lol.

It just needs some nailheads or candy dots to finish it off and I will add them nearer the posing date.

These images have been so much fun to colour and I have several others ready to go so maybe more cards will get made soon.

I still need to decide on my mass produced design though, at the moment I am thinking I will use the Papertrey Ink stockings but that may change.



Ingredients
Image: "SCP103" Simply Cards and Papercraft
Paper: "Merry and Bright" Carta Bella at Jessica Sprague
Cardstock: " Simply Chartreuse" Papertrey Ink

Copics:
Santa: R29, 27, 24, Y38, 35, 32, YG09, 07, G94, 99, R59
Elf: YG09, 06, 03, 01, R29, Y38, 32, N5, E00, 11, R02

Challenges: Snippet Playground

5 comments:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.fab image and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Ha, ha - so funny Amanda! Great image and sentiment - and I love the faux stitching, very clever, Phew, at least I already have a piercing ruler here :)

Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

Loving these images Amanda,must print mine off x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love te cat so sweet. Love Alison xx

Jules said...

Tee hee Amanda .. .. your lovely little Elf made me smile.

What a great Christmas card!

Great faux stitching too.

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx