Friday 4 October 2013

Oh Teddy

This is probably the quickest card I have made in a while, I recently invested in Blueprints 1 and 2 from MFT and I used both to cut the mats for the paper and image, once cut though they didn't fit on my a6 size card so I used an American a2 notecard that I purchased last year in Michaels, a bit of tape and voila all done.



Ingredients
Image: "oh Baby" a la mode by MFT stamps
Paper: "Be Amazing" MME
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2 MFT stamps
Sentiment: See D Papermania stamped in Teal Zeal Memento

Copics:
Girl: E000, 00, 11, R02, BG45, 49, E55, 57, 59, W5, 3, 1
Teddy: E44, 43, 42, 41, R00, Y38, 35, 32

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, love the image and papers you have used. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your colours and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Kelly said...

So sweet x