Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sketch Saturday 281

I needed a sketch to kick start the mojo and this challenge never fails to get the thinking cap on. I used an older stamping bella stamp although it is a new stamp for me as I only just bought it.

I love all things Christmas but stockings and gingerbread men have to be my favourite. I don't seem to be able to stop buying stamps with either of them lol.

I used recycled card for the image, sentiment and matting on this card, not sure if it qualifies for the snippet challenge although neither were complete when I started having already been previously cut into so maybe they do.



Ingredients
Image: "sockabellafella" Stamping Bella
Paper: "Country Christmas" papermania
Cardstock: blue - recycled file folder, white - recycled certificate
Sentiment: "Stockings Prints" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Oval stax 1 and 2 - MFT stamps
Flock: Martha Stewart

Challenges: snippet playground
                    Sketch Saturday 281


11 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda gorgeous card love the cute image. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.stunning papers and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

Okay, seriously, is that not the cutest stocking EVER?! Your coloring is divine, Amanda!! Great snippets card, perfect for the sketch!! Hugs, Darnell

Sarn said...

Great colouring. Lovely image. What's not to like?

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Hettie said...

Great card Amanda. Love that stamp it is soooo cute.
Hugs
xx

Debs Willis said...

Very cute image Amanda!
Debs x

Vannessa said...

This is fabulous - love your bright colour scheme! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Michelle Short said...

Great card Amanda, love the image and the colours you have used xx

Di said...

Fab card Amanda - your colouring is perfect as always, loads of snippets used and I do love the image!

Hugs, Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I love nothing more than a sketch to get me started.

Love how you used this one!

Great fun image.

Hope you are well and having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Great image and card Amanda!
xx