Saturday 9 November 2013

Another Prisma pencil one

I coloured another image with my prisma pencils and had to make a few adjustments, I coloured the green dress blue but it was a bit too much blue so I paper pieced a new one and think it makes such a difference. I also drew the bricks in the wall as they stopped abruptly and it looked odd when I cut it out so I drew a few in, hopefully it isn't too noticeable which ones.


Ingredients
Image:  Best Friends" LOTV - lily of the valley
Papers: "Petal Fresh" Nit Wit
Cardstock: "Bashful Blue" Stampin up (retired - will miss this colour once I have used it all)
Dies: blueprints 3 MFT stamps

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda such a beautiful card love the sweet image and your use of pencils. Love Alison xx

kay said...

It's gorgeous Amanda,you are a woman of many talents x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda,beautiful image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx