Sunday 17 November 2013

Michaels Haul Video

Happy Sunday morning everyone, I want to apologise for not visiting and commenting as much as normal and hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly.

I was on vacation in Florida in at the end of September and made quite a few videos of my crafty haul but have only just managed to edit and upload them. I will list them separately on my blog over the next few days but they are all live on my youtube account if you want to see them altogether.

The first one I have for you is a very small Michaels haul, I only purchased a few items and although I still love Michaels my online ordering means I spend less and less with each visit.



Thanks for watching, check back tomorrow for the first of two MFT hauls.

1 comment:

kay said...

Hurray you have the board now :-)