Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 40th Birthday - Peeptini by Stamping Bella

I made this card for one of my crafty friends 40th birthdays. I didn't want to post it until after she had received it. I wanted the drink to look like a blue moon as it reminded me of my teenage years lol. I hope she received it in plenty of time and that she enjoyed her day too.



Ingredients:
Image: "Peeptini" Stamping Bella
Papers: "Paris Market" Carina Gardiner at Jessica Sprague
Sentiment: "cheers" a la mode by MFT
Cardstock: "elegant evening" paper trey ink
Numbers: "billionaire" cartridge cut on cricut
Dies: "rounded rectangles" mft

5 comments:

kay said...

Its fab Amanda,great image and happy new year x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card Amanda.
Happy New Year xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so stunning Amanda.i love the image and fab colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card!
Kathleen Mc xx