Tuesday 21 January 2014

Use it up No1

So although I don't make New Years Resolutions I did decide I would try and use some of the crafty stash I already have, this seemed a great idea on NYE and even on 1st January, in fact until I saw the sales and then all good intentions went right out of the window lol.

So in the spirit of using it up I have the first of two cards I made using the same sheet of stickers and some backing paper from the mountain that is my snippet drawer.



Ingredients:
Image: Sheet of paper mania stickers
Paper: "time for tea" nit wit
Cardstock: "aqua mist" Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: Stampin up
Dies: MFT blueprints and oval staxs

Challenges: Snippet Playground

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Amanda. Haha, that is always my resolution, to use more of the stash I have, sometimes I manage it sometimes I don't! xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda I say the same thing every year and do I keep to it no. its a crafters life for me lol. Love you card so pretty love the cups made me think of a nice cup of tea. Love Alison xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous Amanda.beautiful pretty image and design :D

xx coops xx