Monday 30 June 2014

Happy Everything Again

This stamp set is so fantastic to colour in every medium I have used so far, I've tried copics, stamping up markers, watercolour and now prismas. I took some of these stamped images with me on a recent trip and spent many a happy hour colouring them with my prismas, only problem was trying to match them to card or papers once I got home, next time I think I will take some papers to match with me.

I was inspired by several cards made with this set my Stephanie's fab design team, I combined a few of the elements and hopefully I have done the image justice.



Ingredients
Image and sentiment: "happy everything" Clearly Besotted
Card: white is Michaels 110lb, purple is Core'dinations
Die: "notebook" edge from mft
Ink: "lilac posies" memento and "black liquorice" hybrid ink from mft

3 comments:

Di said...

Oh what a beautiful card Amanda! Super flower and I love the colour. Clever use of the notebook edge die too - noted :-) I don't use mine enough for sure and plan to remedy that.

Am so with you about selecting papers prior to colouring - for the WOYWW crop I took images to colour, each with some DP!

Hugs

Di xx

kay said...

Loving how you have coloured the image Amanda, remember when you take the dp with you next time to take me also :-)

coops said...

absolutely stunning amanda,the rose is beautiful and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx