Thursday 19 June 2014

Scientifically speaking

At school ( I know it was a long time ago) I loved anything scientific, experiments, periodic table, reactions of elements, you name it I found it fascinating. I still remember the Liebig condenser and being amazed that you could combine the same elements using different techniques and get different compounds, see I told you I was fascinated lol.

I bought the clearly besotted science set straight away and couldn't wait to ink it up.


Ingredients
Card : Michaels 110lb
Ink : mft steel grey
Stamps : "scientifically speaking" clearly besotted
Dies : "scientifically speaking" clearly besotted and blueprints 15 from mft
Enamel dots : Teresa Collins

Challenge: Clearly Besotted

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fabulous CAS design, Amanda! Thank you so very much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge x :)

kay said...

It's fab Amanda,brought my set as it reminded me of the Big Bang theory show which all my boys love x