Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Hoppy Birthday

Normally when I order a few stamps it takes me ages to use them but this stamp and the "lean on me" were from the same order and coloured almost immediately. I knew who this was going to be for before it even arrived so making the card, even though its early seemed the right decision. Maybe the problem is that i don't make the card I have planned straight away then when I need it inspiration has all but disappeared. I do seem to be making simple layouts recently and the blueprints from mft make this a doodle, I'm not sure how I managed without them to be honest lol.


Ingredients
Image and sentiment: "hoppy birthday" Unity Stamps
Paper: "all about a boy" echo park at Jessica Sprague
card: "pacific blue" Stampin up
Dies: Square stax, horizontal stripes, blueprints 1 and 2 all mft
Bakers twine: American crafts

copics:
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 13, R02
Hair - E27, 25, 23, 21
Jeans - B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Top - Y32, 35, YR04, 07, R27, 24
Grass - YG23, 21, 03, 17, G24, 94
Sky - B01, 00, 000, 0000
Bucket - N4, 3, 2, 1


4 comments:

Redland81 said...

Nice to see you're using your bakers twine lol. Great card!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I love the image and love your colour choices xx

kay said...

This is fab Amanda, x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda what a great card love the sweet image. Hope you have a great weekend. Love Alison xx