Monday 18 August 2014

Mini Cards Set 2

This is the second of four sets I recently made and again I have used stamps I bought from Natalie, this was a set I had wanted ages ago but I hadn't been able to get hold of the magazine when they were a free gift. I think I have all of the Adam Prescott sets now, at least I hope I'm not missing any, they are so cute and suit this tiny 3.5 inch card perfectly.

I made another envelope box but this time I used my mft cloud stax die to cut the aperture, I like the look this gives and it allows the recipient to peek inside at the goodies.


The cards all follow the same theme, I started with the balloon one and the clouds sort of fitted so I went from there, originally the balloon one wasn't grounded but he looked odd so I cut a piece of green paper into a hill shape, the green was a bit bright so I distressed it with my peeled paint ink and it looks much better. 





Ingredients
Images: Adam Prescott free stamps
Papers: "duck egg blue" fluffy clouds by Pink Petticoat
Dies: square staxs by MFT, A2 curved edge by simon says stamp
Sentiments: "sweet little sentiments" Clearly Besotted
Card: Green from snippet draw
Ink: Peeled Paint Distress ink for hills

No comments: