Monday 20 October 2014

Birdbrain Card Sharks

After seeing a card on Jules blog I went looking at the "from the heart stamps" store and bought a few of the birdbrains, ok quite a few but they appeal to my sense of humour and are perfect for guy cards, and as you know I like making guy cards lol.

I made this one without anyone specific in mind, something I rarely get chance to do anymore. I used papers already in the snippet folder so another entry to the playground, I have played along a few times recently which means I must be reducing the snippet mountain...right?

Ingredients
Image: "Birdbrain card sharks" From the heart Stamps
Paper: "All about a boy" Echo park at Jessica Sprague
Card: "tempting turquoise' stamping up, "orange zest" papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 2, horizontal stripes and rectangle stax all MFT
Brad: Eyelet Outlet

Challenges: Snippet Playground

5 comments:

kay said...

Fab fun card x

Di said...

Great card Amanda! Love the layers with that super-fun image. Gosh, you really are such a precise card maker - wish I was as good at layering etc.!

Hugs

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

What a great, bright and cheery, fun, fun card.

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your bright colours and fab fun image ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your bright colours and fab fun image ;D

xx coops xx