Tuesday 7 October 2014

Have cart will travel

I've used this card by Lisa as inspiration but until I went to link it I hadn't realised how alike they were. I saw her card and got an idea in my head and it's taken more than 6 weeks to actually make the card. I lost my mojo, my own fault, I decided to change my stamp storage and I became very overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff I have. I've gotten rid of a bit but once I've decided which bits to find new homes for I will add a for sale page on here.

I'm pleased I organised it as I know what I have and can find them easily, now the task is complete I feel invigorated and wanted to make some cards.

I've also been trying to use up all the printed card and paper scraps, it's a slow process but I'm hoping that eventually I will make a dent in it.



Ingredients
Image: "boys toys" digistamp boutique
Paper: "chevron" and "fluffy clouds" both pink petticoat
Card: found in snippet folder
Dies: "golf landscape" memory box, blueprints 13 and 2 by MFT

Copics
T9, 7, 5, 2, E19, 13, RV99, R39, 37

Challenges: Snippet playground

4 comments:

Di said...

Love this card Amanda - a perfect little scene for a golfer!

Hugs

Di xx

kay said...

This is super Amanda x

Mrs A. said...

Perfect use of those odds of paper stock. Meet you at the 19th hole!! Hugs Mrs A.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love creating little scenes on card, and this is just adorable!