Saturday 11 October 2014

Hot Cocoa Ants - Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC51

I was trying to decide if I should paper piece the mug of this image but in the end the Copics won lol. I really enjoy colouring these images, not sure if it is because my hubbie is called Ant lol.

I found this paper in my stash and decided to base the whole card around it, I love this colour scheme and it made me want a large cup of hot chocolate.


Ingredients
Image : "Hot Cocoa Ants" Doodle Pantry
Paper: "Home for Christmas" Papermania
Card: Recollections Kraft
Sentiments: studio G
Dies : blueprints 1, 2, stitched circle and circle staxs and horizontal stripes all mft

Copics:
Ants - N9, 7, 5
Marshmallows - E51, 50, 00
Cocoa - E29, 27
Ladder - E35, 34, 31
Ground - E44, 43, 42
Sky - BG10
Cup - R59, 39, 37, 35

Challenges - Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC51

7 comments:

kay said...

Loving your cute Ants and card x

NanaConnie said...

Amanda, this happens to be one of my favorites of all the "Ant" sets and I love your coloring! Great choice of the paper. Thanks for playing along in our Challenge #51 at Doodle Pantry this month and good luck in the draw. We love that you used a Doodle Pantry image and enjoy your freebie set for entering the challenge. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Marsha said...

Lovely paper and beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing the Doodle Pantry challenge and for using a DP image. Hope to see you next month. Now I think I'll go make a cup of cocoa too.

auntbeespickles said...

Great job! I too love the brown and red - great choice. Also love your ants colored using the "N" copic. I usually use the "C". I'm gonna try the "N" next time - thanks for the inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry "any digi" challenge. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the free set from Laurie! It is a fun one!
Hug, Sarah T

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love that you chose the comics. Your coloring is wonderful and with cool weather approaching I honed into your darling card. Thank you for joining us in our Doodle Pantry challenge 51

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It was suppose to say copies not comics...haha

Crafting Adventures said...

Great coloring! Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry!