Thursday 23 October 2014

Important News - Someone is 18 today

I finally used some of the goodies I got from the MFT retreat on this card, my friend's daughter is stationary mad, in fact she reminds me of me at that age, I told her it's just a short jump to crafting.

I decided to use the office supplies dies to create a clipboard and the insert it notepad fitted this perfectly. I went with the bright pink and yellow as they reminded me of highlighters and that was what I was trying to make the arrow etc look like. 

I hope she likes her card and also has a wonderful birthday.


Ingredients
Stamps:"basic numbers" clearly besotted and "at the office" mft
Dies: Blueprints 15, 13, 1 and 2, LLD Office Supplies and insert it notepad all mft
Papers: "schooltime" Miss Tiina and "note to self" Echo Park
Card: Recollections kraft
Inks: "razzleberry" and "lemon drop" both mft

1 comment:

coops said...

this is brilliant amanda.i love the fab modern design :D

xx coops xx