Wednesday 31 December 2014

Simply Gorjuss

A dear friend of mine is a huge Gorjuss and red fan so it seemed only fitting that both made it onto her card. I hope she has a wonderful birthday and gets spoilt rotten.

This is my last card of 2014, Ive not been very good at keeping my blog updated and I think that is something i'm going to work on in the new year, its not a resolution though as I always break those lol.



Ingredients
Image: "family in a book" Gorjuss by Santoro
Paper: "my travel" MME
Card: "cherry cobbler" Stampin Up
Dies: blueprints 18, 2 and 1 all MFT
Sentiment: "bloom to grow" stampin up

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - N9, 7, 5, 4, 3
Boots - N9, 7, 5
Dress - R89, 39, 37, 35
Dolls - N4, 3, 2


Thanks for looking and "HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone

1 comment:

kay said...

Having the actual card in my hands shows the photo doesn't do justice to the card in real life, the colouring is gorgeous and I will be trying to replicate it probably for the rest of the year, thanks so much Amanda and yes I was spoilt rotten and had a wonderful day x