Saturday 31 January 2015

MFT Jersey

This card sort of evolved all on its own, I wanted to make a jersey for my cousin and I knew the colours I wanted but finding a background to match the very bright green was impossible so  I made my own. I'm pleased with how it ended up but I think if I had my time over I would change a few
things.

I cut the jersey twice once in real red and once in white and coloured the green with my copics and pieced it all together. I wanted the jersey to be the main element on the card and the background was supposed to be just that but it did end up slightly more prominent than I wanted. I tried placing the circles randomly but that just isn't me so I devised a pattern and stuck to that, once the other elements were adhered it isn't as easy to see the pattern anyway and it looks more random.



Ingredients
Image: "jersey" by MFT
Dies: "circle" cover plate Papertrey Ink, jersey and pierced flags tax both MFT
Card: Recollections 110lb white and stamping up "real red"
Ink: "pure poppy" papertrey ink and "" memento
Stamps: "boy basics - game on" and "boy basics - simple circles" both Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: "friend request" MFT
Copics: YG06, 07

2 comments:

kay said...

Such a fun card Amanda x

coops said...

this is brilliant amanda.the jersey is fab and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx