Tuesday 17 March 2015

Stampin Up Christmas

Last year went by in such a flash especially from October to December that I forgot to show lots of my christmas cards, most were mass produced designs but this one was different from the norm as I  wanted to use this stamp set. Its from Stampin Up and its called "white christmas", I just love the snowman he has such character even though he is a tiny image.

I stamped the trees and snowman in black ink and then stamped the snowman again on a separate piece of paper and coloured him with copics. I wanted the sky to look like night so used darker distress inks, I should have stamped and embossed the snow before I completed the background but I didn't realise it was missing something until the inks were blended. At least the stray embossing powder looks like snow flurries lol. 





Ingredients
Images: "white christmas" Stampin Up
Sentiment: "christmas sparkle" Clearly besotted, embossing powder is Ranger liquid platinum
Inks: Faded Jeans, Stormy sky and black soot
Dies: Blueprints 20 MFT

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Stunning card Amanda, so beautiful! You have won my paper giveaway, please could you email me your address and I will get them sent out to you asap :)

coops said...

so stunning amanda.your winter scene is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx