Monday 20 April 2015

Latte Sue

Almost all the ingredients for this card were already on my desk, I had made the magnum card and before I put away any of the card or paper I decided to make this one. I loved the sketch and colour scheme so I haven't deviated from it. I did fussy cut the image as she was surrounded by leaves which didn't seem fitting for a march birthday card. I even added a flower just like in the sketch. I do find the blueprints from MFT make light work of making a card but I do tend to stick to the same ones so it was good to break out one I haven't used much.

Ingredients
Image: "Latte Sue" Robertos Rascals at CC Designs
Paper: "here is happy' MME
Card: "raspberry ripple" by Stampin Up, "harvest gold" and "hawaiian shores" both Papertrey Ink
Dies: blueprints 12 from MFT

Copics
Skin - E17, 15, 13
Hair - E44, 47, 49, W9
Top - BG13, 11, 10, Y26, 21, R59
Bag - R56, 59
Cup - Y26, 23, 21
Background - BG10


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.really sweet image and i love your bright papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx