Friday 15 May 2015

Little Miss

This is another of the bargain stamps from Everycraftsapound, I adored this range when it was released but could only afford a few so when I saw them at this price I thought why not get a load lol.

I almost always colour my cat stamps, grey (my friends cat) or black and white (my mums cat) and once I think I've coloured a cat white but one of my mums many cats is a "calico" or tortoiseshell, and I really wanted to try this one. It was much more difficult than I thought it would be and she needs more spots but Im pleased with the result, next on my list is a tabby.



Ingredients
Image: "little miss" Strawberry kisses from Crafters Companion
Paper: "hello summer" Echo Park (candy from Michelle)
Dies: blueprints 22 from MFT
Enamel Dots: pink and blue from Dollartree and white from Recollections

Copics:
Cat - W1, 00, E35, 31, T7, 5, 4
Bag - B02, 01, 00, 000
Ground - W3, 1
Bow - RV34, 32
Letters - B02, 00, RV34, 32

2 comments:

kay said...

This is adorable x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab design and i love the cute kitty :D

xx coops xx