Saturday 9 May 2015

Wellington Bear

I'm not sure where I got this idea but it kind of evolved a life of its own, the only thing I realised is that I wanted to create a panelled floor and I don't have the stamp I thought I did so its on my wish list for my next Florida trip. 

Its not easy to see in the picture but I even debossed a line on the skirting board, irl this shows up and makes it look real. The picture frame was a last minute thought and turned out better than I hoped, this card even has a bit of doodling lol.

It was a fun card to create and might just mean I make more scene cards in the future, you got to start small right lol.


Ingredients
Image: "wellington" by Papermania
Paper: "cold avocado soup" Jillibean Soup
Card: "nightshift blue" MFT and "dark chocolate" Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: "geometric" Clearly Besotted stamped in "nightshift blue"
Dies: rectangle staxs and blueprints 1, 2 and 18
Background stamp: "houndstooth" from MFT

Copics
Bear - E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Chair - E79, 77, 74, 71, E35, 34, 31, YG97
Cushion - YG97, 95, 93, B99
Present - YG97, 95, 93, B97, 95, 93
Envelopes - Y35, 32, W0, 00

3 comments:

kay said...

Wow am impressed with how you have set the scene using stamps etc x

Kelly said...

Awesome card Amanda. It's very cute xx

Kathleen said...

lovely card Amanda x