Thursday 18 June 2015

Gnome business

These gnomes by Birdie Brown for MFT are too cute, I had an idea and for once it turned out almost as I imagined it. I did cut a circle frame and as usual I found it after I had stuck down the gnomes, oh well I can keep that for the next card as I have coloured up quite a few of these fabulous images. My uncle who is sadly no longer with us would have loved this card, he had a huge collection of gnomes and every year it was a joy to see what new ones he had found.



Ingredient
Images: "You Gnome Me" MFT
Card: 110lb white from Michaels
Dies: stitched hillside by lawn fawn, circle stax, picket fence and blueprints 15 all mft
Distress ink: shabby shutters, tumbled glass, broken China and peeled paint
Sentiment: "year two" lawn fawn

1 comment:

coops said...

oh my goodness, your gnomes are so cute amanda and i love your fab design ;D

xx coops xx