Monday 3 August 2015

Late to the Party - Scalloped cards

Now I have never followed fashion or trends even it may seem in the crafting world, but I know I'm definitely late to the party with my next obsession. I have made my first and I can assure you not my last scalloped card base, woohoo. I case'd this card by the multi-talented Mary, after searching for inspiration on using the LOTV clear bear stamps. There are a few more stamps in the set and I think I might just make a few of these for those moments when you realise you have a birthday coming up and no mojo. So I'm going to strike whilst the mojo is hot.



Ingredients
Image: "happy bears" lotv (lili of the valley)
Paper: "grin n bear it" nit wit
Card: "crumb cake" stamping up
Dies: Crealies XXL stitched circles, Spellbinders scalloped circles.

Copics
Balloon - R85, 83, 81, RV34
Bear - E44, 43, 42, 40

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.stunning shape and soft colours and i love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx