Friday 18 September 2015

New Job James

Its been a while since I've created a new job card, in fact I don't think I've used this image in about three years for guy cards though its still one of my favourites. I had a bit of a virus when I made this card and so its fairly clean and simple design but I still think thats best for guy cards.

At the MFT retreat in May, Barbara showed us a technique using the harlequin stencil and Ive recreated it here, you simple use the stencil as normal in one colour then once you have finished you place the stencil back over your project just this time the holes are in-between the ones from last time and fill in again. it sounds more complicated than it is and Barbara has a video showing it which will probably make more sense.



Ingredients
Image: "work James" digistamp boutique
Paper: harlequin stencil from mft and "summer sky" memento ink and "steel blue" ink from mft on a "smoky slate" card base
Card: "basic grey" Stampin up
Dies: zig zag square and square stax from mft and xxl stitched square crealies
Brad: Eyelet Outlet

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11
Hair - C7, 5, 3
Suit - N7, 5, 4
Shirt - B21. 23
Tie - N2, 1, B23
Case - E77, 74
Ground  - W3, 1

No comments: