Monday 21 September 2015

Who let the beer out

This card might look kind of familiar and you would be right as I made a few like it earlier this year.

I've used my trusty plaid builder from mft again, this makes this background so much fun and so quick to make, I watched the papertrey plaid builder video recently and it operates completely differently to the mft one so I think I might need that too, obsessed me, no never lol. This time though I started with a coloured card base and stamped the designs in both directions and I like the result.
The diagonal was cut after I had stamped the entire panel so there is enough left to make another card. I wasn't going to stamp the bottom grey piece but it looked too plain so I added a simple grid pattern.



Ingredients
Image: craft beer from paper trey ink, stamped in "potters clay" memento dew drop
Sentiment: craft beer from papertrey ink
Card: grout Gray and steel grey both mft
Inks: grout Gray, steel grey both mft and enchanted evening from Papertrey ink
Dies: blueprints 15 and basic stitched borders both MFT
Backgrounds: plaid builder and grid both mft
Dots: white - recollections from Michaels, grey - Teresa collins and blue - Denim from Papermania

1 comment:

kay said...

You are making me want to dig out my MFT plaid stamp set too. This is a super card Amanda x