Thursday 1 October 2015

A get well wish

Quite a few of my friends need get well wishes at the moment and for me there is no better way of showing I am thinking of them than a card.

The first card I made is for a young lady who has had an operation and this image seemed perfect for her, I used a tried and tested card layout and as the papers were already on my deck it came together very quickly.

I keep saying I should have a stockpile of those needed quickly, difficult to make cards but I never seem to get around to it.



Ingredients
Image: "little friends" Kanban stamps
Paper: " Isabellina" bobunny free set
Card: "basic grey" Stampin up
Dies: blueprints 1 and 2, cross stitch rectangle, rectangle staxs and horizontal stripes all mft
Sentiment: keep it simple get well from papertrey ink

Copics
Bear - N4, 3, 2, 1, 0
Blanket - N7, 5, R85, 83, 81, RV34
Dresser - E43, 41
Bottles - N3, 2, 1, 0
Glass - B00 and blender.

1 comment:

kay said...

This is so cute, am sure it cheered her up x