Sunday 4 October 2015

Another get well wish

This is the second card I made and it does look very much like the other one as I made them at the same time using almost the same supplies.

I said in my previous post I should make a few of these but I think after making two in a row I might leave it a while.




Ingredients
Image: "little friends" Kanban stamps
Paper: " Isabellina" bobunny free set
Card: "basic grey" Stampin up
Dies: blueprints 1 and 2, cross stitch rectangle and rectangle staxs all mft
Sentiment: keep it simple get well from paper trey ink

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Dress - R85, 83, 81, RV34
Bear - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, W1, 0, R22, 20
Ground - W3, 0

1 comment:

kay said...

Another adorable get well card Amanda. Now I just need to trip over and then you will have to make that third lol x